Demystifying Access Controls Amidst Stringent Regulatory Demands:
A Holistic approach to Identity Lifecycle Management
Webinar: Demystifying Access Controls Amidst Stringent Regulatory Demands
When: Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Webinar Length: 1 Hour
Description: Whether large or small, public or private, all organizations are susceptible to a cyber breach if identity access controls are not managed properly in complex hybrid and multicloud environments. Coupled with the risks of failing a regulatory compliance audit, brand damage, and potential lawsuits, these issues are enough to keep security professionals, C-Suite executives, and board members up at night.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Why identity lifecycle management, privileged access visibility, and password management, should be at the forefront
- How easy-to-deploy SaaS platforms can help streamline reporting compliance, governance, and visibility
- Why implementing industry best practices for the operationalization of various solutions to integrate with an organizations’ current infrastructure can enable visibility, improve security, and enhance ROI
This webinar is for you if you are:
- A non-technical senior executive
- A highly technical IT/security professional
- A board member with concerns about governance/regulatory standards
- Aarti Gadhia, Founder & CEO, Standout to Lead; Senior Sales Manager, Tines
- Sherifat Akinwonmi, BISO, TD Bank
- Axay Desai, Founder & CEO, ObserveID, Inc.
*IMPORTANT: These webinars are limited to members of the credit union industry and their direct affiliates, such as CUSOs and Leagues. Membership not required, but advance registration and registration approval by the NCU-ISAO is required. Space will be limited.