Supporting the needs of our Credit Union Members is the reason we exist, and we are a member-led, member-driven organization. NCU-ISAO Membership is exclusive to credit unions, CUSOs and regional industry trade organizations (e.g. Leagues).
By joining the NCU-ISAO, your organization can take advantage of all NCU-ISAO member benefits for one price – no add-ons or additional charges. We’ve developed a fair, asset-based dues model where your membership applies to the entire organization. This means there is no limit on the number of stakeholders from your organization that can participate in NCU-ISAO. With everything included, NCU-ISAO membership is an incredible value.
Some key Member Benefits include:
- No limits on the number of participants in NCU-ISAO monthly meetings, community groups, or employees receiving intelligence reports and daily correspondence.
- Promote cyber and fraud awareness across the organization with timely, informative intelligence reports and alerts; direct to your inbox and sourced from high-quality public, private and partner sources. Key topics included are cyber threats, fraud, leadership and operations, physical security.
- Collaborate, connect and interact with your industry peers in our private Slack community!
- Access and contribute to a central credit union community cyber intelligence hub with included access to the Splunk+TruSTAR platform; automate intelligence feeds out to your security tools or MSSP.*
- Curated fraud alerts from the “dark web,” as well as monitoring for your organization’s credit cards or employee email credentials
- Free access to domain monitoring & detection from Allure Security (website takedowns and premium features not included)
- Connect, share and learn along with your peers in monthly intelligence briefings, member-only information sharing sessions, and collaborative. Join us for monthly General Membership meetings, as well as Threat Analyst, Fraud, Risk & Compliance, and even a quarterly Physical Security group meeting.
- Access to other member-only resources, including dedicated threat intelligence pages, high-confidence dynamicURL blocklists (EDLs), a progressive file library, analyst tools and more.
- Affordable, tiered membership dues based on assets under management.
Members will also receive 10% off of their first-year membership, and discounted access to the NCU-ISAO’s annual conference.
To set up a membership presentation and learn more about NCU-ISAO member benefits, simply fill out our contact form here, or join one of our monthly Member Benefits Webinars HERE.